Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm a major FAIL at this blog!

So I know I don't really have any followers or many people who even know about this blog but I'm always hoping and unfortunately I've been a big fail since I relaunched this blog as public months and months ago. When I first started I meant it as a more private place where I could talk about whatever I wanted to and that intention hasn't changed. My circumstances have some and this has turned more into a review blog than I originally intended as you can see by the previous posts. I still intend for a lot of my reviews- or all that I write- to be posted here but I really want to get back in the swing of writing for myself as well. I think I've burnt myself out after Nanowrimo on the whole writing thing and it's a complete shame for me because I enjoy it so much. Perhaps when I finally get back to writing my novel after this sabbatical I've taken I'll start posting some polished portions- realistically though I'll probably never be secure enough for that LOL. Anyways let's talk about what I have been up to lately. A few weeks ago- a month? omg...- anyways I was offered a new position at work as our Administrative Coordinator. This position comes with more responsibility and earlier hours (I've always been a night owl) but I've really been enjoying it a lot more then my previous position. (Did I mention that I'm no longer required to make calls constantly but only when necessary to help out? oh yeah BIG change! I love it!) During this change my parents also moved into a new house. So for the past month I've been helping them move and unpack as well as trying to get my sleep schedule under some sort of consistency. So all my reading and writing and tweeting and facebooking have taken a backseat. But now I'm feeling better and have got a new routine down so I'm back. I'm gonna be writing a lot more- i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment