Saturday, February 5, 2011

Review: The Guy Next Door


The Guy Next DoorThe Guy Next Door by Lori Foster

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


With the first story Ready, Set, Jett by Lori Foster I was a little disappointed. There was a lot of passion and a good chemistry with the main characters but overall the story fell flat for me. I felt like not enough happened between them for them to end up together.
In the second story Gail's Gone Wild by Susan Donovan I cheered for Gail from the start. The whole story was fun and charming and perfectly paced. I loved how the daughter became protective of her mom's relationship with Jesse. This was my favorite story from the whole novel and would love to read more by this author.
In the final story, Just One Taste by Victoria Dahl, I was left wanting more. I know it was written as a prequel to the series and it was done wonderfully. I can't wait to read more about these characters, as well as the ones you barely meet, and see what actually happens after this brief and wonderful first meeting. I'm not sure how I'll actually wait until November for the release of Real Men Will.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment