Friday, February 4, 2011

Review: Wicked Lovely


Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I wasn't overly impressed with this book at all and I'm not sure if I'm going to persevere and read the others. The story seemed to be very slow to develop so that I became bored very quickly. For as long as it was I really and truly thought more would happen. I really liked the character of Seth and how he related with Aislinn but wished there was more character development overall. There are still questions left in my mind and I guess if I want to see if they're answered I'll have to continue the series. The worst thing I can really say about this book is that it isn't one that I would read more than once and personally there are very very few books that I won't reread.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment