Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I don't want to work...

I just want to bang on the drum all day!!! yeah that's what today felt like for me. I didn't want to be at work, I didn't want to answer questions or fix problems. But then again, when do I ever really WANT to be at work? Approximately never! Oh if only I were rich....I'd still have to work but I would be debt free with a new car! But enough about that. Today's rating C-

I started on Wicked 2 today. So far this story is far darker and more complex than the previous book. I'm really loving it. Good vs. Evil- but is anybody purely good or purely evil? No of course not and the authors portray the fight in ourselves to balance the good and evil very well so far. Of course I'm not done with the book yet but I can't wait to get back to work to read it...yes I know that sounds weird but I have to do something with my time between calls. Book to date rating A

When I got home from work tonight the roommate was watching South Park episodes from back in Season 2. CLASSIC! Then we sat down and watched the latest episode of HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother). This episode was good, not the best, but of course had some very funny parts in it. Murder House part cracked me up. Stella was back in this episode and hopefully it will be the last we see of her. Please HIMYM gods let it be so. TV entertainment rating B

Today's total rating B

PS- Gotta give a shout out to my man Rob Pattinson- HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY ROB!
BTW Rob always gets a rating of A+++++++++++ for his freaking HOTTNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment