Friday, May 15, 2009

OMG Grey's Anatomy and Texts

Ok so the roommate forced be to watch the season finale of Grey's Anatomy tonight. Now I used to watch the show religiously and LOVED it but then we got season 4 and the strike and I kinda got out of it so I haven't watched too many episodes from this season. However I knew from the internet that Katherine Heigl (can anyone remember back in the day My Father, the Hero?) and TR Knight (my george) were going to be leaving the show but WTF?!? SERIOUSLY?!? Seriously?!? I knew Izzy was going to die, I mean come on....she has cancer and is leaving the show=DEATH! but GEORGE?!? Why?!? He was probably gonna die by joining the army anyways! The Finale pissed me off so much that I couldn't cry! I cried forever when Denny died at the end of Season 2...so much that I was still crying when my friend (who forgot the finale had just gotten over) called me to tell me that she was engaged all I could do was cry harder and apoligize for crying over her news. Awkward BTW. But gotta say the elevator thing was a nice touch...and George in Uniform- HOTT! (Yes I know the actor is gay, what a shame.) TV rating A-

In other news, today was my day off. It was nice. I got up, got a shower, folded my laundry, had an eye exam 30 mintues away, spent $300+ on new glasses and contacts, CAN SEE AGAIN!, had Burger King (which is a big deal since I love me some Whopper and we have to BK in town), put my laundry away, and chilled on the couch with my laptop. As days off go...not bad. Day Rating C

Oh and news! DOLLHOUSE renewed for 2nd season! YESSSSSS!!!!! Happy rating A+

Today's total rating B+


Totally forgot the Texts part of the blog- Thanks to Twitarded- I have found the funniest site online ever! Textsfromlastnight.com check it out!

***Edited

2 comments:

  1. Um this your roommate were you drunk when you wrote this cause I know you and you don't misspell things and I could have sworn his name is TR not JR lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. um yeah i was buzzed

    ReplyDelete