Friday, May 29, 2009

I...AM....DEAD....

Filming has continued on New Moon this week. They are filming in Montepulciano, Italy for the St. Marcus Festival with the Volturi. The pics have been awesome......


Yes He achieved his 6 pack abs....*died*

but I finally died. I came home from work 2 nights ago to my roommate showing me a montage a fan had put together from the Italy pics. It basically shows how the scene in the square will play out on film. If you don't want to see it...then don't go to this link. My Death Rating A++++++++++++

Also in other New Moon News, you can see the first trailer on the MTV Movie Awards Sunday May 31st 9-11. Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner will be there to present the trailer. Also remember that Twilight is up for several awards including Best Movie and Best Kiss, my 2 fav categories.


Excitement Rating A+++++

In other news, I bought myself some birthday gifts from Hot Topic- I bought a Forks Spartans shirt, and even though I am Team Edward, I got a Running with Werewolves-Team Jacob shirt. But the big news is that I got the Edward and Bella Action Figures!!! I can't wait...I should have them tomorrow! Yay my very own pocket Edward! My Birthday Present Rating A+++++++++++++++

Also everyone needs to check out this awesome YouTube Channel: ApplesNFeathers. This channel is devoted to Twilight but is aimed for adults by adults. There will be a new video each day devoted to a specific topic: Manipulation Monday- TwiFreak Tuesday- Hump Day Wednesday- True Fan Thursday- Furry Friday. You will also occasionally see a video I have made. So check it out, comment, rate, and if you have suggestions send them in! Channel Rating A+

No comments:

Post a Comment