Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend Update

So work gave us all Memorial Day off so after work Saturday I went up to Ohio and spent some time with my family. Saturday night was great, went to dinner with my Mom and Sister, had some steak and Margaritas! Yummy! After a brief nap, ok it was almost 8 hours of sleep, I managed to wake up and get ready for Church. Surprise, Surprise my brother, sister-in-law, and baby niece were there as well as 2 of my older nieces. After service me and Kat (15yo niece) skipped Sunday school (yes I am probably going to hell) and drove around town, well the young person with the Permit drove me around. She did well so I wasn't too scared LOL. After we picked up the rest of our party we spent some more time with my brother, his wife, and the baby! She is so cute, 4 months old and SO smart. Then after we left a couple friends came over to help celebrate our birthdays, we're both turning 25 in a couple weeks. So to help the celebration we had a few (dozen) margarita's (my mom also celebrated lol) and lots of talk and music. It was so much fun. After a much needed night of sleep where I got to sleep in I had a very relaxed day with my mom, sister, and 3 older nieces. We ended up watching Twilight when our picnic got rained out! All in all it was a great weekend, very relaxed.

Oh and check out www.youtube.com ApplesNFeathers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment