Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Showing some Love...

OMG IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

Yes this is the Official New Moon Poster!

That is enough to make me happy for oh....at least a few more sentences. I have been trying to find any hidden images in the poster. Is it just me or does anyone else see the eye in the upper left hand corner? It really weirded be out to actually see it and I don't actually think it is an image that is supposed to be there but some really weird trick with the fog. But then this is coming from the person who once say a Moose on the ceiling. (Seriously! I had recently been in the ER and was on pain medication so I was laying on my couch looking at the ceiling and in the "popcorn" stuff I found what looked like a Moose head. I made other people look at it to but I promise I am not crazy...well not much!) New Moon Poster A+

So the poster was posted this morning, even though it was leaked early. I however did not get to see it until this morning even though I habitually stalk the Twilight fandom blogs because I didn't have internet last night! YES! It WAS horrible! But thank god the phone company came and fixed it this morning (thank you Windstream Repair Guy Who Came To My House) and I was able to once again stalk..... I mean read my blogs. Windstream Repair Guy A+

So after work (boring) I immediately headed over to CBS.com to watch the season finale of How I Met Your Mother. I think this episode has turned into one of my favorites. Great end to the season, can't wait for Season 5! Season Finale Rating A+

I recommend that everyone needs to head over to Twilight Widowers Anonymous and Twitarded to read their blogs today....great laughs. Laughter Rating A+

And to end this evening, I found this pic (courtesy of TwiCrack Addict... THANKS!) and it totally made my day even better! Picture Rating A++++++++


Very Drool Worthy


Today's Total Rating A+++


***Don't know what is going on with the fonts, so sorry.


1 comment:

  1. they just kept getting smaller and smaller lmao but i'm glad you had an A++++ kinda day!!

    ReplyDelete